Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In humans, it is the general condition of a person's mind and body, usually meaning to be free from illness, injury or pain (as in "good health" or "healthy").
 The World Health Organization (WHO) defined health in its broader sense in 1946 as "a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
 Although this definition has been subject to controversy, in particular as lacking operational value and because of the problem created by use of the word "complete, it remains the most enduring.
 Other definitions have been proposed, among which a recent definition that correlates health and personal satisfaction.
- Well lighting and Water backup.
- 24 Hours Medical Store Services.
- Canteen Facility.
- Lift facility available.
- Laundry Services out source.
- 24 hours Emergency Care & Ambulance services for serious & critically ill patients
- High Dependency ward
- Orthopaedics & Arthoscopy & JOINT REPLACEMENT